You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
This project uses a major.minor.micro versioning scheme, where:
- Bumping the major version resets the minor version to zero.
- Bumping the minor version resets the micro version to zero.
- The major version is bumped if the output format or behaviour of the
rxtxbinary changes, or there are breaking changes to the
rxtxcrate as defined by Rust RFC 1122.
- The minor version is bumped on minor changes to the
rxtxcrate, as defined by Rust RFC 1122.
- The micro version is bumped in all other cases.
This is the first release.